Saturday, January 02, 2010

The End (Kind of)

This is my final blog post that is connected with my year-long project aimed at writing more in the time between my twentieth and twenty-first birthday. It's been an interesting year, full of changes and transitions. While I feel like I've grown in many ways, I've also remained much the same.

As I think about this project, it's difficult to pinpoint any specific changes that were particularly monumental over this past year. If I were a smarter person I would have spent some of my free-time over the past week going over posts from this last year and compiling a list of things to discuss in this final post.

Of course, then I wouldn't be me.

At any rate, I don't want to give the impression that I won't be posting on this blog any more. I still plan to utilize this space although I may not be posting as often as I have been over the past year. I definitely won't be posting daily.

It's been an interesting year, and I've certainly written more than I had in the past several years. I feel like I've definitely taken a major step in the right direction, and look forward to using this experience to jump into the future. I'm currently working on looking into the future and looking for ways to get ready for the future that I want to build. These are exciting times!

No comments: