Saturday, January 01, 2011

Long time, No Blog

The year before last I had the goal of writing and posting something everyday to this blog. For the most part I held to that goal. Last year I promised, after accomplishing the previous goal, that I would continue to occasionally continue to post.

And I did… very occasionally.

So this year I am proposing a new goal. This seems a funny turn of phrase considering that I could only be making this proposal to myself, but nonetheless… here it is.

This year, 2011, I plan to make weekly posts. They can be about anything, I am only stipulating that I write SOMETHING and post it every week. It seems to me to be a worthy and obtainable goal and one that I am certainly looking forward to… at least for the moment.

We shall see if my enthusiasm remains through the rest of the year. After all, it is early yet.

No comments: