Sunday, January 16, 2011

Week 3: Getting Organized

Well, obviously, this project is off to a great start so far. I promise this is not an omen as to how the rest of the year will be going. In fact, in order to bring another level of organization into my life I've purchased a daily planner. Hopefully that will help me to keep organized and on top of things.

Lists are fantastic tools.

I've started back to school after taking the Fall Semester off, and I'm not really too sure about how well I'm liking it. The Journalism class I'm taking it kind of fun so far, though the Intro Computer class that I'm required to take has been a real pain. While on the one hand it's easy because I am already very computer literate... it's frustrating because I am already very computer literate.

I've been using a computer, and writing papers and such for most of my lifetime. I don't really need to be taking a class in which I am being taught such things. But I guess we all do what we have to do. The goal at this point is an associate degree, and if this class is one of the hoops that I need to jump through then so be it.

No comments: