Sunday, October 09, 2011

Week 40: Lost For Words, Just Trust Me

Last night I finished reading Maureen Johnson's latest book, "The Name of the Star" which is the first book in her new series "Shades of London". It's such a good book, and I'm SO excited for future books in the series.

I have just spent a solid ten minutes trying to find the proper words to explain just how good this book is, and quite frankly I've found that in that department I am a little lost for words, so until I figure out how to effectively sell you on the series you'll just have to trust me, the books awesome and you need to check it out!

Aside from that I'm on disc 2 of the fourth season of 'How I Met Your Mother' and LOVIN' it. I wish I had gotten into this show when it originally aired because it is hilarious.


At any rate my day has been uneventful but productive and relaxing, and that's ok because you need those kind of days every once and a while.

I'll talk to you soon.

No comments: