Saturday, October 29, 2011

Week 43: Project and Challenge Announcements

It is SO cold already. There was snow on the ground when I came home from work! It's still October.... Is it obvious that I am thoroughly unprepared for winter? I really dislike being cold.

Moving on however, it is very nearly November. November, is quite literally, just around the corner. Of course, this means one very important thing, and that it that NANOWRIMO is nearly here. I have made attempts at NANOWRIMO over the past few years. Not once have I successfully, or even NEARLY successfully completed it but each year I tell myself "this is the year, I'm going to finish".

If figure, eventually, this goal will blossom into an actuality. Until then I would like to announce that I once more plan on attempting to complete NANOWRIMO. You guys, this is the year! I don't really have any idea yet as to what I want to write, but the intention to write is there...

In addition, I would like to announce that I will be blogging EVERY DAY in November. Several months ago I was searching the interwebs looking for new blogging ideas/prompts, and I came across a 30 day Harry Potter blogging challenge that looked like fun. So, since there are 30 days in November, I've decided that November is the month that I will complete this challenge. Plus, it's a good source of accountability. Not only can I complete the challenge, but I can also update my NANOWRIMO progress so that this year I just might stay on track.

It's going to be a busy, crazy month, and I wouldn't have it any other way.

I'll talk to you soon.

No comments: