Sunday, February 20, 2011

Week 7: Life Is Good

Do you ever have weeks where it just seems like things are all coming together? I feel like this week was very productive.

I'm really excited to have to just re-launched my book review blog. However, I change up the format of it, so I suppose with the implemented changes it's now more of a blog dedicated to my commentary/analysis of what I am presently reading than it is a review blog.

You can check it out here. I'm hoping to get the first part of my first 'commentary' up in the next day or so. It's already kind of written, so it's just a matter of going over final edits and getting it posted.

It's been a full and busy week, but really I wouldn't have it any other way. Aside from the blog re-launch, I also offered and accepted a new position at work that I had put in for. Plus I got some great news concerning my student loans.

Right now, life is good.

No comments: