Saturday, February 26, 2011

Week 8: Snow, Snow, Go Away

So I've had about enough of all the snow we've been getting. Although, honestly I'm not a big fan of snow to begin with. I could do without it. Snow may be pretty, but it is also cold and a real pain to drive in.

Snow is certainly better than that ice storm that we got at the beginning of the week though. The majority of the ice has melted by now, and thankfully those who've been without power have gotten it back. Thankfully we never lost power, although we were without the internet for a couple of days.

Now, I've gone without internet before. It's honestly no big deal... unless you're forced to go without it without any warning. Then it's kind of a big deal. Just sayin'.

I know tonight's post is kind of lame... but I think I'm starting to catch a cold, and I'm super tired, so really I'd like nothing more than to get some sleep.

No comments: