Thursday, November 03, 2011

Week 44: HP Challenge Day 2- Favorite Movie?

Of the Harry Potter movies, I would have to say that my favorite is "Harry Potter and The Order of the Phoenix". It definitely marks the point in the series where things begin to get darker, and you become very aware of Voldemort as more of a sinister threat. You become more aware of the fact that Voldemort is gaining strength by the day.

Also, this marks the true introduction of Dolores Umbridge. Oh my goodness, her character in this movie is portrayed exactly as I imagined her when reading. When she clear her throat? It's EXACTLY as irritating as imagined. They nailed everything about her in this movie, at least so far as I imagined her to be.

Luna also, amazing! Perfect casting, absolutely astounding portrayal. So yeah, that's my favorite of all the movies.

I'll talk to you soon.

No comments: