Tuesday, November 08, 2011

Week 45: HP Challenge Day 8: Favorite Lesson?

Today's Question: What do you think would be your favorite lesson?

I think that my favorite lesson would be Defense Against the Dark Arts. Now, to specify this, because the class takes many forms through-out the books, I would specifically most enjoy Remus Lupin's version of the class in book three.

I like how in that book, of all of them, the class is the most practical. They are actually learning and using spells that they will eventually need in their fight against Voldemort in the coming years. In many ways that year of Defense Against the Dark Arts serves as a kind of basis for Dumbledore's Army in later books.

The two are very similar on comparison. As a side note Transfiguration is a quick second.

I'll talk to you soon.

No comments: