Saturday, November 05, 2011

Week 44: HP Challenge Day 5- Favorite Male?

Today's challenge question: Who is your favorite male character in the Harry Potter series?

My favorite male character is definitely Fred Weasley. Now that I'm really thinking about this choice though I can't pin-point whether he is my favorite based on the books or ALL the fanfiction that I read while waiting for new books in the series to be released.

I mean, I can easily state that I really enjoy the Weasley twin's in the series itself. They bring a lot of necissary comedic relief to some of the darker moments in the books. I mean, if you really consider some of the pranks that they pull, they're geniuses, and just because they're pranksters they aren't often recognized for that genius.

I takes a lot of talent and ingenuity to come up with some of the things that they do. I certainly wouldn't want to be on the wrong side of that duo...

So as far as the series goes, I can't really pinpoint what it is about Fred that makes him my favorite as opposed to Fred. Truly, the only reason I can find for the preference is some of the fanfiction that I've read (and loved) through the years that has truly fleshed out Fred as a character.

Who's you're favorite male character from the series and why? (Come on, you know you want to answer!)

I'll talk to you soon.

No comments: