Thursday, October 15, 2009

Avoiding Fatals and ReWrite Contemplation

I'm giving myself until ten thirty to finish reading the chapter that was assigned in class today, and then I am done with homework for the evening. Tomorrow we leave for Fall Retreat, which is really exciting. From what everyone has said it's really fun, so I'm looking forward to seeing what it's all about. The weekend looks like it might be a little cold, but that's what you get in northern Michigan.

Thankfully I didn't get any fatals on my out of class article, but I didn't do as well as I would have like to have done. I needed to try a little harder to get "live sources", but it was difficult because the article was a little ambitious. I'm going to try and go with something that's more localized next time.

I just keep telling myself that it's alright, because at least I didn't get a fatal. A fatal on that assignment would have been awful because it's ten percent of my final grade in that class. At least I didn't get any fatals...

I'm still debating whether or not I want to attempt re-writing it. I guess I'll wait until Sunday evening to give things a second look and see if it's worth it to me to go through with it. I'm thinking about forgoing the re-write this time around.

No comments: