Friday, October 09, 2009

J-School

I've got a good share of the preliminary research done for my out of class article. I'm thinking that tomorrow I'll start getting it written. Hopefully in the next few days I'll get some response as far as interviews go.

I'm planning on participating in NANOWRIMO this year, but to do that along with school I'm thinking I need to get my ideas organized. I really want to finish writing the novel that I've been working on for the last several years, and I think November might be the perfect opportunity to do so.

In the next few weeks I have to make an appointment to see an advisor and begin the process of applying to MSU's Journalism school. That's a little nerve-wrecking. It's good in the sense that it puts me one step closer to my goal, but at the same time it makes me nervous because it puts me one step closer to my goal.

I feel like I had more to write here earlier, but now that I've sat down to write it I can't think of what to say.

No comments: