Tuesday, October 06, 2009

To Study

It is really warm in the study lounge. Super warm. If I do not fall asleep first, I will finish reviewing for my econ. quiz at least. The last in class quiz didn't go very well, so lets hope that actually preparing for this one will prove to be beneficial. Overall though, I don't feel like I'm doing too badly in the class. As long as I keep up with the homework all should go smoothly.

After class today, I went to work and after work I did two loads of laundry. I actually really like doing laundry. There is something that is relaxing about the whole process. Plus it's a good excuse to spend some time lost in a book.

Right now I'm reading Libba Bray's new book, "Going Bovine". I'm really enjoying it so far, and hopefully once I finish it I can muster up the attention span to write a review. It's really amazing though, I definitely recommend picking up a copy. I mean, come on, it's Libba Bray, how could it not be amazing? Exactly.

Alright, back to the business of studying...

No comments: