Monday, October 05, 2009

Future Looming

Tomorrow I have to e-mail the sources that I want to use for my first article in my JRN 200 class. Writing this article has me a little freaked out, but I think it's only because it's the first article I have ever written.

Tomorrow in class I get to find out how I did on the practice article assignment. I really hope I didn't have any fatals on that one. I don't think I did, I mean I checked it over pretty good but I could have missed something. I really hope I didn't screw that one up!

I have a feeling that once I get through this JRN class I'll feel more comfortable. For the first time in a long time I'm feeling really nervous about my major, but I think that has a lot to do with the fact that I'm really not so very far away from a Bachelors degree. I mean, this month I apply to the school of Journalism and next month I'll be a junior. It feels like things are suddenly moving very fast and it's the natural inclination to want to put the breaks on.

I'm excited about the future but at the same time it's a prospect that's a little scary as well...

No comments: