Thursday, October 01, 2009

JRN Pressure

I went my JRN 200's class blog to double check something while writing a practice story that's due by eleven tonight. I'm thinking now that maybe that wasn't the best idea, because the professor has already started posting entries to discuss next class regarding today's exercises. From the tone of the post I'm a little worried about the possibility that that assignment didn't go as well as I may have been anticipating it did...

I have the assignment for tonight all set to go, but I'm waiting to go over it one last time after I post this. I really don't want to screw this class up. I mean, I can't afford to obviously. This class is the first step in a line of classes that lead to my Bachelor's Degree.

I finished reading "Hunting Ground" earlier today, and it was awesome. I love the way that Patricia Briggs writes, because it's really easy to get caught up in the story. She's also really good at incorporating twists and turns that you aren't necessarily expecting.

No comments: