Friday, October 16, 2009

FYI

It was another riveting day in my Lit/Cultures class. Did I need to to go to class today? Probably not.

Today we actually talked about the book that we're reading, but the prof. started the class by asking for a synopsis of what we had read. What is the point of doing a synopsis on a portion of a book that we have all supposedly read? There is no need to catch anyone up, because we should all be on the same page.

I don't understand why he thinks that asking us to minutely summarize what we've read is an adequate way to spur conversation. FYI, it's not.

He said that he'll be posting grades for our first paper this weekend, finally. That means Sunday I get to see how I did. Hopefully I didn't do too terribly considering it's twenty percent of the final grade in that class.

No comments: