Thursday, October 08, 2009

Disjointed Thoughts

It is Thursday already, and I just realized that I didn't even mention my cousin's Wedding last Saturday. It was a beautiful day to drive down. I would have made it to the Wedding on time if I hadn't made a turn too early. It took me a while to correct my mistake and ended up making it to the park just after the ceremony was finished.

The park it was in was really pretty though, and thankfully the weather held. When I left East Lansing the weather was a little iffy but in Swanton it was a beautiful day for a wedding.

The reception was a lot of fun. I managed to get a lot of pictures and they came out really great.

I had more to say about the wedding earlier, or at least it was more organized, but I feel like I'm coming down with a cold now... This is why it is a good idea to write things down when you're thinking about them.

At any rate, I have to get serious about writing my out of class article for my JRN 200 class. For some reason I thought that it was due next Thursday, but it is in fact due on Tuesday. Talk about pressure!

No comments: