Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Gearing Up

For once I feel like I've really managed to get caught up with all of my homework. Not only do I have everything done for tomorrow, aside from reading a chapter or two, but I've also got everything finished for Thursday. It's a really nice to feeling to have all of that done.

Thankfully this means that I'll be able to get some sleep earlier than one a.m., and that is awesome. The last couple of nights have been late ones, and that is starting to take its toll.

Hopefully next week I can start getting things set for NANOWRIMO. I have never participated in it before, so this should be interesting. It's a little nerve-wrecking to be honest, but I'll be able to work through it I'm sure.

It would be awesome to manage to finish the novel that I've been working on for the past several years. Alright, I've got a book review to polish and post and then maybe I can finish my reading. Sleep sounds so nice...

No comments: