Wednesday, October 07, 2009

Interviews

I have now sent out the interview questions for my first out of class article assignment. I'm still nervous about this article, but hopefully once I get things written the nerves will start to ebb a little.

After work tomorrow I think I'll start writing the basis of the article, based on the information that is currently available to me. Hopefully those two assignments went well in the class the other day. I'll find out in the morning I suppose.

As long as I didn't write any fatals then everything should be fine... We'll see in other words.

I'm not too sure about the quiz we took in Economics today. I really don't enjoy dealing with numbers in the first place, and when you combine that kind of material with short answer questions it makes things that much more difficult. I think it went as well as it could have. I'd love it if that quiz went better than the last in class quiz, but I'm doubtful on that front.

Thankfully the homework is all online and multiple choice, with retries when you get an answer wrong. I think the homework is what's going to save me in that class.

No comments: