Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Abnormal Psychology

Last night I watched this video…



… and it made me laugh until I had tears streaming down my face. Honestly this hasn’t been my week, but that video cheered me up immensely! :D

In Abnormal Psych. Today we were going taking notes today, and somehow the lecture turned to a conversation about Billy Mays. I have no recollection of why or how the lecture took such a bizarre turn, but there you have it. But honestly, is there anything that man won’t sell?

Tonight I have to buckle down and tackle the mound of homework I have for my Shakespeare class. I’m taking it online, and the lecture DVD’s finally came in the mail today. Oh the fun I shall have… I may have to give John’s video another viewing… Oh procrastination, how I adore thee! :D

No comments: