Monday, January 12, 2009

Unorthodox Q&A

This was taken from John Green, who stole it from Facebook. Type your name into Google with the verb that comes after in the question. Answer with your favorites from the first page of google results. I was entertained, though honestly I’m easily entertained… enjoy!


Q: Type in "[your name] needs" in the Google search.

A: “Sandy needs someone to save her before she can save herself.” “Sandy needs to decide if she’s happy or not.” (That would be a good idea.)


Q: Type in "[your name] looks like" in Google search.

A: “Sandy looks like sunshine in this soft yellow scarf.” (I can live with that. :D )


Q: Type in "[your name] says" in Google search.

A: “Sandy says I am not following her on Twitter.” (I’m not.)


Q: Type in "[your name] wants" in Google search.

A: “Sandy wants to drive.” (I do.)


Q:Type in "[your name] does" in Google search.

A: “Sandy does not respond to all of my e-mails.” (Sorry?)


Q: Type in "[your name] hates" in Google search.

A: “Sandy hates you.” (Lies, honestly. I really don’t! :D )


Q: Type in "[your name] asks" in Google search.

A: “Sandy asks if anyone has any news.” (Well? Do you?)


Q: Type in "[your name] likes " in Google search.

A: “Sandy likes everyone who likes cats.” (Well, maybe not everyone.)


Q: Type in "[your name] eats " in Google search.

A: “Sandy eats grass.” (That one seemed to be referring to a horse… though I do have a picture from when I am considerably younger with a glass full of mud. Yum, yum.)


Q: Type in "[your name] wears " in Google search.

A: “Sandy wears her cheerleader outfit from the pep rally where she reunited with Danny!” (Ah, Grease. For a time my cousin did call me Sandra Dee.) “Sandy wears an air-filled suit that looks much like an astronaut’s suit.” (And Sandy Cheeks from SpongeBob… strangely enough I was once called that too…)


Q: Type in "[your name] was arrested for" in Google Search.

A: “Sandy was arrested for growing 45 marijuana plants in a field.” (Not me. I swear.) “Sandy was arrested for Murder.” (Most definitely not me.)


Q: Type in "[your name] loves" in Google Search.

A. “Sandy loves Jimmy.” (Who the f* is Jimmy…?)

No comments: