Tuesday, January 06, 2009

Too Lazy

Because I'm far too lazy to write anything decent, I'm filling out this survey. Frighteningly original, I know.

1. What is your name?
Sandy, though honestly my middle name is more interesting.

2. When were you born?
January 2, 1989

3. Are you single or taken?
Single

4. What is your favorite color?
Green, more specifically the color of my bedroom walls which is known as Irish Meadow Green.

5. What is your favorite place to be?
Home

6. What is your favorite food?
Mashed Potatoes, they are awesome.

7. What is your favorite season?
Spring

8. Are you named after anyone?
I’m named after the woman who introduced my parents.

9. Have you told anyone you loved them and not meant it?
No.

10. Do you want to be in love with someone?
Someday

11. Would you take a bullet for someone?
It would depend on the circumstances, but they’d definitely owe me for it.

12. Do you hate anyone?
No, it’s a waste of time and energy.

13. Does anyone hate you?
It’s possible.

14. Do you like math?
Not particularly. Math and I do not tend to see eye to eye.

15. Last thing you ate?
Macaroni and Cheese

16. I say Shotgun, you say:
“Ok”. Chances are I’m driving anyway.

17. Baseball or Football?
Football

18. Favorite holiday:
New Years, because it means my birthday is soon to follow.

19. Would you date the person who posted this?
Considering I am the one posting this… no.

20. Have you ever bungee jumped?
Hell no!

21. Have you ever gone white-water rafting?
No though I wouldn’t rule it out.

22. Has anyone ten years older than you ever hit on you?
Yes. It was strange and awkward.

23. What is your current favorite song?
Who I am Hates Who I’ve Been- Relient K

24. Where was the last place you went besides your house?
Walmart, I had to buy cake mix for my brother’s birthday cake.

25. What are you afraid of?
Spiders. Ew.

26. Favorite TV show?
Grey’s Anatomy

27. Favorite smell?
New Book or Newsprint

28. Last time you went bowling?
I was in a bowling alley last Friday and Saturday, but it’s been years since I’ve actually bowled.

29. Last time you were at work?
Sunday

No comments: