Friday, February 06, 2009

Darcy's Watching

Darcy likes to hang around with me when I use my computer. She likes to watch the mouse glide across the screen, and becomes transfixed when the page is scrolled up and down. She really enjoys watching as words take shape on the screen. At the moment she’s watching as I type.


As ever today was rather uneventful. I got up, went to work, came home and evaded homework than spent some quality family time down at the local bowling alley where my Uncle, Cousin and Older brother are on a league. It was a fun night out, but it also means than now I get to evade
sleep in favor of tackling the homework that I didn’t do earlier.
Fun stuff.

Today is my parents twenty-first anniversary. Stacey was amazed that it had been that long already, not that he should have been so surprised considering I’m twenty. Tomorrow my sister turns thirty-six, and I have to work. So on that note, it’s time to bite the bullet and concentrate on some Shakespeare. Oh, what have I gotten myself into…

No comments: