Sunday, February 15, 2009

To Plan, Or Not To Plan

So since today didn’t go as planned… I’m thinking tomorrow will be my best bet for getting caught up. The goal is to not have to think about school next week during spring break. That’s the goal at any rate.

I’m hoping to get my math test back tomorrow. I think it went really well… but then of course sometimes thinking that can backfire. I’ve got my fingers crossed!

Tomorrow I also have to work on writing my article summary for Abnormal, it’s on hypochondria and though I tried to read through the article tonight I can’t bring myself to focus on it. Hopefully I’ll have more luck doing so tomorrow afternoon.

I plan to be organized and efficient, but then again after today maybe I should learn that in general it’s not a good idea to make plans.

No comments: