Tuesday, February 03, 2009

To Study... or not

I’m supposed to be studying for my Psych test. I told myself as I was grumbling about going to work this morning that I would come right home and study. I’ve been home for two hours and have yet to seek out my book. Truthfully I’m not too worried about it. It’s not physics or anything.

God, I wasted so much time studying for those physics tests… I’ll get over it, someday. :D

I might get some study time in yet tonight, but probably not. Of course, studying would be a more effective use of time than attempting to sleep. Lately the moment the lights are off and the house is quiet the ceiling becomes increasingly interesting. Sleep deprivation ftw!

I promise to try and be more interesting tomorrow. However, based on the current trend I would suggest not holding your breath on that count.

No comments: