Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Nothing Much to Say

I haven’t had the time recently to read for pleasure. I want to change that this weekend, but first I have some homework to catch up on. Thankfully I got all of my online work done for the week, but I also want to work on some of next week’s material as well. The goal is not to have to worry about anything school related over spring break. We’ll see if I can manage it.

By Friday night I should have all the loose ends tide up. Of course, it doesn’t help matters that I agreed to work a twelve hour shift tomorrow. It’s hard to refuse the hours, and how hard can it really be? I’m sure I’ll think differently come midnight tomorrow, but hopefully not.

All day I thought about sitting down and writing this, and now that I’ve finally taken the time to sit down and go about doing so, I have nothing to say. Or at least, nothing that I can think of that is important enough to say. It’s amazing how blank your mind can go when faced with a mockingly blank screen.

I’m also thinking that I want to devote my spring break to writing more short stories. Maybe I’ll post some of that on here…

No comments: