Thursday, May 21, 2009

Review To Come

I finished reading “The Attack” by Yasmina Khadra and translated by John Cullen. It’s an amazing book that I picked up on a whim at my local used bookstore. The use of language is almost poetic and the story is poignant. Once I get a review written up for it I’ll be posting it here: http://www.bookjabber.blogspot.com

Aside from that accomplishment there wasn’t much more to my day. I failed to fax a copy of my AP scores to MSU like I was going to. I suppose I should make sure to do that before going to work tomorrow afternoon.

I started reading “Pride and Prejudice and Zombies” this morning. It is every bit as AWESOME as it sounds. As long as you don’t take it too seriously it’s hilarious, and in general a pleasure to read. I’m only a few pages in and I am most certainly hooked. Already I would recommend this book to anyone.

No comments: