Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Not Much To Say

Lately this whole blogging thing has been going really well, and then a night like tonight rolls around. For the last hour I’ve been staring at this blank screen to intimidated to start putting words on the page. I’m not exactly sure of the source of this intimidation aside from possibly the conviction that I don’t really have much to say.

It’s been a rather quiet day all around. I’ve nearly finished reading a book that I began the other day, which I suppose is an accomplishment… but aside from that I’ve been fairly unproductive. I go back to work tomorrow, and perhaps that will spur something more interesting with which to write about.

In fact, I work the next four days in a row. It’s interesting to have gone from having only one day to work this week to having a total of five. It’s good of course in the long run…

No comments: