Monday, November 16, 2009

High Drama

The drama is continuing to unfold at home. Sometimes I really don't understand my sister. I can't understand the way that she thinks, and I definitely don't understand where she got this example from. Why?

I'm not going to be specific here, but I will say that sometimes it is possible to still love someone but be incredibly frustrated. Sometimes it is easier to love someone than it is to like them. As usual everyone at home will be in my prayers tonight, they'll just be a little more specific.

I worry though. It's difficult to be so far away at times, especially right now. I worry about my oldest niece. She's nearly at an age where she will be thinking about graduation and entering a new stage in her life, and where is that going to lead? What tools has she really had?

Something needs to give, she needs some kind of guidance and with things as they stand right now I don't see that happening. Maybe I'm being too candid here, but then again you can't say that I'm not being honest. Sometimes the truth hurts, but that doesn't make it any less true. I'm looking forward to the opportunity to be home for Thanksgiving. I just pray that I can do something to help the situation, that I can understand the role that I need to play here because something needs to give. A resolution is needed here.

No comments: