Sunday, November 08, 2009

Sick Weekend

I definitely fell asleep last night before making a second post, which considering the return of my fever isn't all that surprising. I will make an attempt to make three posts through-out today.

As of this morning my fever was gone, although I will probably take my temperature again today before heading back to school just to make sure it is actually gone. If not I'm going to have to make arrangements to go to the doctor tomorrow after giving my presentation.

My group definitely thought that we were supposed to give out presentation in out Intro to Mass Media class on Wednesday, but it turns out that we are set to present tomorrow morning. It's stressful, but I think we're going to be fine.

My headache is starting to come back, and I've got a cough that won't go away. It's already looking to be a long day.

No comments: