Friday, November 06, 2009

Ick.

I woke up and headed to class this morning, with just a slight case of the sniffles. I didn't really think anything about it, since it was early and rather cold outside.

I started to feel a little worse during class, but again I didn't think that was strange because generally when I'm in the Communication Arts building I have allergy symptoms. I think there might be a lot of dust there or something and that irritates my senses.

By my last class of the day I had a headache that wouldn't go away, and just really wanted to close my eyes. Generally this isn't something you can get away with in class, so I trudged through the class period. Once I went back to my dorm and picked up my things I went about walking out to the lot where my car is kept.

It was windy on the walk, and I probably should have called to see if someone could give me a ride, but honestly it isn't that bad a walk. Generally it's a nice walk.

I felt alright on the drive home, thank goodness, but the minute I stepped out of my car at home I was so dizzy. The dizziness has gone away now, but the remnants of my headache are still present. I think I may have developed a head cold, although hopefully I'm just tired. I would prefer to just go to sleep tonight and wake up feeling better tomorrow.

We'll see.

No comments: