Friday, November 13, 2009

Lack of Concentration

I haven’t managed to get anything done in the nearly three hours that I’ve been sitting here. This lack of accomplishment isn’t for lack of making attempts, albeit rather weak ones.

I’ve nearly finished writing the review that I want to get posted to my SpartanEdge blog tonight. I’m still working on reading ‘Liar’. My paper for my Lit/Cultures class is due on Monday, so I suppose it would be a good idea to get that started this weekend.

Although the professor cancelled class on Monday, so at least that buys me some extra time. Which of course translates into extra time for procrastination. Part of the problem is it is that point in the semester. While on the one hand the semester is nearly over, it’s not quite over.

It’s important to keep grades up right now, and at the same time it is difficult to maintain the concentration that is key to keeping grades up.

I’m definitely failing at NANOWRIMO this year, but that’s all right. I should have known better than to add another writing project to the mix this year. Especially in November. Maybe I’ll attempt to make something of a comeback before the month is up. Maybe.

No comments: