Sunday, November 08, 2009

NANOWRIMO Fail

NANOWRIMO started last week, and I definitely haven't managed it very well so far. In my defense the last week or so have been rather busy.

Sarah came up to visit for a few days, and between the concert we went to, my classes and work schedule, fellowship and just hanging out I didn't get a lot of writing done. Then of course there was homework to do. I don't think I even really thought about writing.

Then of course I came home on Friday and have been sick since I walked through the door. Saturday is a blur quite honestly. I slept most of the day away. I feel better now, although I'm still not feeling great.

Soon I'm going to have to head towards school so that I can be ready to go to a group meeting at the library, and of course get back to my dorm at a decent time. I'm not a big fan of the time change. It gets dark entirely too early now.

Maybe this week I'll be better about budgeting my time. Hopefully. I'm going to make that my goal this week, better time management.

No comments: