Sunday, December 13, 2009

Christmas Dinner

Nearly forty members of my extended family came over today for Christmas dinner and our annual present draw. It was fun to get to see everyone. Really I could care less about the presents, it's just nice to get to talk to people that I don't often get to see.

I've also gotten the security deposit mostly figured out, which is awesome because that is due by this Friday. Things are coming together nicely, and now it is just a matter of making it through exam week. I'm not particularly worried about any of them, it's just a matter of having to take out the time to do it.

I'm really curious to see where my grades stand after this week. It's exciting to finally nail down a GPA, and be able to tell people that I'm a Junior rather than having to say that I'm a Sophomore. There's nothing wrong with being a Sophomore, but it's not really the goal to be stuck at that stage for a year and a half.

We have our Christmas tree put up in the living room now, and Darcy seems to think that it's been put there for her to sit under it. She's very fascinated by all the ornaments that are dangling off of it. When we forget and put a table too close to it she climbs up and bats around the ornaments that are in her reach.

No comments: