Monday, December 07, 2009

Excitement

Finally, the last week before finals has arrived! I'm so excited to finish this semester. The prospect of four weeks away from having to even think about school work. Even more exciting, I get to go back to work. I know that seems strange, but I'm honestly excited about going back and seeing everyone and meeting the new people in the department.

In part it's exciting because when I go back it won't be a case where I'm going to have to learn a new job, it'll all be familiar. I'm super excited!

Plus I get to see friends and family, and read so many books that I haven't had the time for recently. It's going to be so awesome. I'm also looking forward to getting the chance to interact with my nieces more. I want to take the opportunity over break to really have some good conversation with them, and maybe help them through some of the struggles that they've been going through.

No comments: