Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Finals Over?


I would be perfectly conent if finals week were over and I could go home and get back to work. It's a little frustrating that my exams are so spears out this week.

I guess it wouldn't be quite so frustrating if I actually felt like I needed to study for Friday's exam. I don't anticipate it being difficult whatsoever, and therefore i have excess time that could be better spent at home getting ready for Christmas.

I'm planning to finish reading "Catching Fire" at some point this afternoon. I've got about a hundred pages left to go, and it's really good so far. Suzanne Collins is AMAZING!

At any rate I'm at least I'm doing something productive with my time since studying doesn't really feel like a priority.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPod

No comments: