Friday, April 17, 2009

Clones and White Lies

Apparently I am in need of a clone, or at least a cloning machine. It seemed that the days of having to close more than one department on my own were over, but then of course you what making assumptions does…

I ended up having to close both the furniture department and the fudge shop alone tonight. Really this isn’t so bad, but at the same time it’s not great either. Only once did I have to go between them, but now many sales were lost because I wasn’t in a particular place at a particular time?

Obviously I need another me; if I could split myself in two it would make things so much easier.
At any rate I spent the majority of the night in the fudge shop. This one guy kept coming into the store and asking random questions. He was super friendly, and I had made up my mind that if he asked me for my number I was definitely going to pretend that I was married. That may make me a bit of bitch, but whatever.

Besides isn’t that considered more of a white lie? Well ok, maybe not, but still. Isn’t it kinder to tell a bit of a lie? I think it is.

No comments: