Tuesday, April 21, 2009

A Taunting Mailman

I think the mailman is taunting me. He must know what I am waiting for several letters to arrive and therefore finds it fun to fake me out.

This morning I walked into the kitchen and when I looked out the window, there was the mailman’s car stopped in front of our mailbox. Generally one is led believe that this means that the mail has arrived, or at least that your residence has received some piece of mail.

You would assume.

When I finally made my way to the mailbox, despite the obnoxious rain/hail that was going on at the time, I opened it up only to find empty space. Apparently we didn’t get any mail today, not even junk mail.

Since when do we not at least get some junk mail? Or you know, at least some mail for my sister who has never lived at this address but still manages to receive mail here.

It was crazy. It is crazy. I am going crazy!

I’m sitting her waiting, continually waiting to hear back from people. I’m waiting for the verdict from WCC as to my associate degree, and the verdict from MSU as to my acceptance (Or… non acceptance?). Oh, well, I’ll hear back sooner or later I suppose, though sooner would be preferred.

No comments: