Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Twelfth Night: The Paper

I’m 80% of the way done writing my final paper for my Shakespeare class. I’m excited at the prospect of being finished, but I can’t seem to hold my focus on the actual task of writing the paper. This is a common problem, however, when it comes to paper writing.

It is a generally acknowledge truth that paper writing is 90% procrastination and 10% actual writing. It all seems to even out in the end…

I have the next two days off, I don’t have to go to work or school, so of course it is supposed to rain. The only days that ever seem to be nice weather wise are always the days that I have obligations elsewhere. ::sigh::.

Alright, so I have dilly dallied enough as it is, and must get back to some serious paper writing. I promise to try and be more interesting tomorrow. Toodles!

No comments: