Thursday, April 23, 2009

A Good Day

Today has been a good day. There was nothing particularly spectacular about it, but I feel good about it and that is half the battle, right?

I had to work, and it wasn’t really busy which was boring but not awful. I spent the evening putting stickers on fudge boxes. But before I went to work I watched Hank Green’s new video, and it is made of AWESOME! You must watch it, and I’ll make it easy, I’ll include it here!



So Maureen Johnson has issued a bet, which will expire in less than an hour. Essentially she said that if her book Suite Scarlet, which just came out in paperback, made Amazon’s top 1000 then she would go to Trapeze School. She does not want to go, so naturally I contributed by purchasing two copies. I personally already own and love the book, but I think my nieces each need a copy….

…especially if it means Maureen gets to go to Trapeze School.

While I was browsing Amazon I also came across “Pride and Prejudice and Zombies”. I knew this book existed I just hadn’t gotten around to purchasing it yet. I now own a copy, and just have to wait for it arrive in the mail. Really, I mean, is there anything better? Pride and Prejudice with zombies inserted?

I’m sure it’s as every bit entertaining as it sounds, I can’t wait!

So yeah, today was good day. I mean, yeah okay I didn’t hear back from MSU or WCC yet, and it’s still driving me bonkers… but whatever. I guess. Ugh, waiting is awful but at least today wasn’t I suppose.

No comments: