Monday, April 20, 2009

Ah, Michigan

It’s finally stopped raining. The rain wouldn’t be quite so unwelcome, if it weren’t also so cold outside. It’s supposed to stay cold through Wednesday. In fact, on Wednesday there is some talk of a rain snow mix. Gross. I’m looking forward to Thursday when it’s supposed to get into the sixties and then the eighties on Friday. That is my kind of weather!

Ah, Michigan.

I’ve managed to get everything done for my philosophy class. At this point I’m just waiting for him to post the final exam. Seriously, I can’t wait for the day that I don’t even have to think about that class and the inane homework that comes with it. Good-bye and good riddance.

The last two days have been seriously productive though. Not only am I all caught up in philosophy, but I’m caught up in my Shakespeare class. I can finally start in on the final exam for that class as well as lend some focus to writing my final paper.

I have three more days of Abnormal Psych left and four more days of Algebra. I’m so looking forward to this summer, if only because it will mark the first time since the summer following senior year that all I’ll have to worry about is work.

Well I shouldn’t say that necessarily… once schools out that’ll free up my time more meaning that I’ll have more time to focus on the fact that I still haven’t heard anything from MSU. Seriously, what’s the deal? I’m curious, and really quite anxious to know the final verdict. I’d like to have some idea of what next fall holds.

I suppose I’ll have to wait and see, even if I am a bit tired of waiting…

No comments: