Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Tax Day

Several months ago my Dad and I figured up my taxes, and we determined that I had to pay both to the Federal government and the state. Turns out though, that after my Dad redid them today he made a slight error, and I actually get back just about everything I paid in to the federal.

I still have to pay out to the state but that’s to be expected. So my tax turned out to not be so bad.

I still have a ton of Philosophy homework to work through, and I don’t want to. As you can imagine this creates a problem. I can’t seem to find the motivation to dive into the reading. I’m sure that I will later on tonight, but at the moment I’d rather watch last night NCIS and The Mentalist.

Definitely better uses of my time for the moment, or you know…whatever.

No comments: