Monday, March 23, 2009

The Anonymous Moron

It’s been an eventful weekend. I feel like I haven’t slept in days at this point. It didn’t help that I closed on Saturday and then had to be back to work at nine on Sunday morning for a meeting. Sleep sounds amazing at this point.

Anyway, at some point Saturday night some moron decided it would be a good idea to rifle through my car. Thank God I brought anything of value in the house the night before, and as it turns out they didn’t take anything. Though they left an obvious mess in the form of an open glove box and papers sprawled across the seats. They went through my car and both my parents cars, leaving a mess behind and all the doors ajar.

First of all, what kind of idiot leaves things in such a state that it is obvious they have messed with property that is quite obviously not theirs? Second of all, what is the point if you aren’t after something in the first place? Congratulations, you can break into a parked, unlocked car. Moron.

I imagine it’s the same anonymous moron that walked through our yard a couple days ago and apparently left their shoes behind because they got stuck in the mud. Why the hell would you, upon getting stuck in the mud, think that the solution to such a problem would be to then take off your shoes and walk through the said mud in bare feet.

Again, moron.

No comments: