Sunday, March 01, 2009

Stressed

Sometimes it feels as though I am endlessly waiting for a tomorrow to make its appearance. It’s a torturous waiting game that at times seems hard to maintain. The current goal is to wait for MSU’s pronouncement, whether it be affirmative or not. That is to be my current goal of tomorrow and from there I can begin to formulate plans as they relate to the future.

It’s difficult to pin point exactly how I’ve been feeling lately. It’s just easy to feel as though I’ve been backed into this corner and I can’t find my way back out. Over the past week I’ve persistently felt as though my own self-concept has been challenged, and I seem to be the one making that challenge.

I’m frustrated. I’m tired.

It’s seems like I have a general idea of the path that I am on, but I can’t fully see the whole picture. I’m lost in familiar territory, and I don’t know how I managed to do it…

On an unrelated note… my brother-in-law got to come home from the hospital today, which was awesome. We were surprised because at first the doctors said that he wouldn’t be coming home until Tuesday, but it was a welcome surprise.

No comments: