Monday, March 16, 2009

Bummer

If things seem to be going according to plan, then you know something is about to happen to throw all those plans into chaos. This seems to be a basic law of the universe. I was certain that I had all my ducks in a row, and was prepared to be done with school once April was over, but now I’m not so sure.

At the end of this semester I will have all of the credits I need, except for two classes that relate to my major. I have no idea why it never occurred to me to make sure that I satisfied major requirements while at WCC. All of my attention has been on making sure that I got my basic credit out of the way for MSU.

Worse yet, only one of those two classes that I need are available for the spring semester. Oh well, I’m going to put in my graduation request and hopefully then I will be able to hash things out with someone.

No comments: