Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Monotony

Today was a day such as any other day. It would have been beautiful outside had it not been so windy. The wind was awful and freezing. I’ve spent the last few days trying to track down the movie that I have to watch this week for philosophy. No one seems to have it… well Barnes and Noble might. That I have to find out tomorrow…

Once again I nearly didn’t get around to posting this. That wouldn’t have been good, I’d like to manage not to have to post on weekends for a while.

“City of Glass” came out today. My copy was in Louisville as of this evening. It’s not scheduled to get here until Friday, but I wouldn’t mind if it managed to get here sooner. I doubt that will happen, but who knows…

Alright, back to reading, and hopefully actually getting some sleep tonight.

No comments: