Friday, March 20, 2009

Goal Accomplished

Down to the wire, yet again; this seems to be becoming a trend no matter how hard I try to break it. However, it could be argued that tonight was not my fault. Yes, true I could have posted earlier in the day, but it didn’t seem to be necessary.

I went to the bowling alley with my family, as I tend to do on Friday nights that I’m not stuck at work. Not to imply that I don’t absolutely love work, not to imply that at all… Generally we get home at nine, but of course this couldn’t be the average night.

Let it just be said that an excess of alcohol and ego was involved. It quickly turned into a long night, but thankfully I made home and thus have managed to finish a week without earning the obligation to responsible for posting this weekend.

Thank God, goal accomplished!

No comments: