Wednesday, March 04, 2009

Excitement

I took my car in to get the heater looked at. Thankfully it didn’t cost anything for them to look at it and correct the problem since the part was under warranty. It is wonderful to have heat once again.

It was midnight before I got to sleep last night, and then I woke up this morning at five. I was wide awake, at five in the morning. How utterly annoying! But I had to be up and out of the house by six-thirty anyway, so I guess it was fine aside from the complete lack of sleep.

Despite the sleep deprivation though, I managed to go to an interview today and I think it went well. I won’t know for sure until Monday whether or not I got the job but I’m stoked anyway. She told me that out of three-hundred applications she’s narrowed it down to nine, and I am one of those nine.

Better than that though, I let her know that I plan to transfer to MSU in the fall, assuming that I’m accepted, and she said that wasn’t a problem. In fact, if I get hired in it is a real possibility that I can transfer up to their store near the campus as long as they have a position open in that store. That would be fantastic.

I’m excited, but I haven’t mentioned anything at work yet. I want to know whether or not I’ve gotten the job before I say anything. No need to get everyone in a tizzy until I know there’s any news to tell.

No comments: