Thursday, June 25, 2009

A Sick Day

At the moment I am watching "Lost in Austen". It's a cute a little movie, and it's plenty diverting. I was supposed to work today, but I woke up with some kind of flu. Thankfully I'm feeling better now, so I'll be going to work tomorrow like I'm supposed to.

I started reading "Alice in Wonderland" for the first time earlier today, and I plan to finish reading it later this evening.

Once again my computer has chosen to torment me. Half of the time the sound will play just fine, and the other half it slows down the speech and then manages to distort it. It is exceedingly annoying, but I am unwilling to do anything about it for the time being and therefore I will attempt not to whine too much. I can only promise to try.

Perhaps tomorrow, once I have actually done something with my time I may have something worth saying. Until then, I return to my movie.

No comments: