Wednesday, June 03, 2009

Goal Nearly Met

Alright, so I still haven't managed to finish reading "Pride and Prejudice and Zombies". I am however about fifty pages from the end, so barring distraction there is no reason that I shouldn't be able to finish reading it tonight. There is still time!

I will do my best not to be distracted...

It figures that today was rather on the chilly side, because it was my day off and obviously it would be blasphamous for it to be nice out. It looks like it may warm up for the weekend, which is unsurprising since I am scheduled to work tommorow through Saturday. Lovely. This is the way that my life works.

Sarah came over today and watched "He's Just Not That Into You" with me. The movie was good, but not as good as I was thinking it would be. Thankfully it was enjoyable enough that it wasn't a waste of time, which is always a good thing.

It seems like I had more to say before I actually sat down and took the time to write this, but now I can't remember any of it. Obviously it couldn't have been all that important...

No comments: